My Favorite Ride at Disney

Dumbo of course.

Could there be anything better than a flying elephant? Really.

Have you ever been on this ride? It’s great. You go flying up in the air…in an elephant no less, and you can even make it go up and down. (although mom wouldn’t let me do that part, she was hogging the control.)

It was just like in the movie (the movie Dumbo you know). Except that we were sitting in the elephant, and it was attached to a big spinny thing in the center, and there were like 15 different Dumbos....and I couldn't figure out who was the real one. But it was really cool anyway...

My only dissapointment was mom wouldn't let me go on it again since it had a 30 minute line. But the silver lining to the story is that at Animal Kingdom they had a ride with a flying dinosaur that was almost as neat as Dumbo and I got to go on that twice!

I love Disney World.

0 comments:

Post a Comment