I'm Alexandra


Hello,
I’m Alexandra, and this is my blog.

Now even though I’m not quite 3, I want you to know that I’m not totally new to this whole blogging thing. I’ve been filling in for mommy once in a while on her blog,
Kidoozy, in a series I call ‘Thru My Eyes’.

Oh and speaking of mom, please, don’t tell her I’m doing this, she might feel hurt. It's just I thought it’s about time I do my own thing; I mean, I’ll still help her out once in a while, I guess, but I need my own space…know what I mean.

Besides, we’re going to see Mickey Mouse next weekend and I’m so excited ..... Mickey Mouse…in the flesh, I mean I watch him on tv sometimes on
Playhouse Disney and everything, but to meet him in person….wow.

So anyway, I want to write about it, and I doubt mom would let me do a whole week of
Disney posts and I bet there's plenty of other kids like me who want to know what Mickey is really like from our kid point of view....no offense to all you mom's out there, but you're kinda old.

Luvff,
Alexandra
And please leave me some comments sometime, I'd love to know what you think of my blog....thanks so much....
Oh, and one more thing, if you don't mind; I want to give a shout out to my Dabaw and Poppi. They always tell me how much they like my writing on mom's blog, so they really gave me the confidence to start this myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment