Happy Easter



Hello again.

I hope you had an Easter as fun as mine.


Being that I’m only almost three, the whole Easter thing was pretty new to me, even though Mom says I’ve done it before. Honestly, I can’t remember a thing about it.


The highlight of the whole day was the food. I ate a lot of ham….and pretty much only ham, all day. I love ham…..and because I’m big, I can cut my own you know….I even have the picture to prove it if you don’t believe me.

I love the whole egg hunting game too. Have you ever tried it? It’s great. You wander around a yard and find eggs that are filled with all kind of candy, and sometimes even some money…really.


And then after you find all the eggs you get a basket full of more candy and stuff. It’s so much fun, you really should try it, although I’m not quite sure how the eggs get in the yard, or why they’re only there on Easter. Sissy said something about a bunny, but our bunnies don’t lay eggs…our chickens do that, so I don’t know what the heck she was talking about.

Well I hear mom coming to drag me off to bed…gotta go...
Luvff

0 comments:

Post a Comment