I'm in Florida

I'll be the first to admit, I was not the best traveling companion on the second day of our trip to Florida.
Hey, I'm two, and when mom says we're going to Disney today, I expect to get there today.....not two days and eighteen hours of driving later.

So I did complain a little....


Ok, I complained quite a bit in the last 6 hours of the drive, and by complained, I mean whined and cried and said I wanted to go home, because that's what you do when you're two and unhappy....right?


But, we did eventually get to Florida, and I had mom take a picture by the sign to prove it. See.

And then we had lots of fun because we got to go on the playground at the hotel, and throw coins in a fountain,
and see birds and ducks and bunnies, and squirrels....



and, oh sure, we can see those things at home, but these are Florida animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment