Cereal Boxes

So I was sitting eating my cereal the other morning, and bro bro left the cereal box on the table and I started looking at it.

Did you ever take notice to all the neat stuff on a cereal box?


They’re like really cool, and I should point out educational….mom likes educational things….
In just the past few days alone I’ve learned that astronauts need to be strapped in to sleep when they’re in space, and that Fiber One cereal says ‘no cardboard, yes delicious’, which I guess means it’s not made of cardboard…which I didn’t really think it was…I mean, I’m not sure what cereal is made of, but I was kinda certain it wasn’t like the boxes I keep my toys in.
And I really want to see the new Toy Story movie, cuz there were neat pictures on my box this morning, and I gotta try making rice krispy treats….the recipe is right on the box you know.

Check it out for yourself tomorrow at breakfast, and let me know what you find out.

Luvff,

Alexandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment