3rd Birthday Party


I had my birthday party yesterday....and although bro bro and sissy got a bit too 'huggy', I just have to ask, "Why don't we do that more often?"

There was presents and cake and ice cream and presents, and playing and lots of attention for me and food, and did I mention presents.

And mom made me my annual birthday kitty dress with the fabric I picked out at the store, and she made me a kitty cake with lots of Littlest Pet Shop kitties on it... I love those things. My cousins have a whole ton of them and I always play with them when I visit, but until yesterday I never had any....and now I have 8!...because there were 6 on my cake and my Aunt Roo Roo and Uncle Harold got me some too.

Yeah! I'm excited just thinking about it. I love birthdays.

Luvff,
Alexandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment